In consideration of your use of the services, you agree to provide correct, precise, up-to-date and complete information about yourself as required by the service’s registration form wherever necessary; and maintain and promptly update the registration date to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
If the user provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not up-to-date or incomplete, or if the Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, though all efforts shall be made by the Company to ensure accuracy of the details provided by the user. The Company shall have the right to suspend or terminate the account of the user and refuse any and all current or future use of the services (or any portion thereof) in case the user fails to prove the correct details when asked by the Company.
If the user is directly subscribing as a user of this website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and that you possess the legal right and capacity to use the services of the Website in accordance with the stated terms and usage policies. In cases, where a minor below the age of 18 years, wants to use this Website, such a user shall duly register himself through his parent/guardian and such parent/guardian hereby agrees to accordingly register and supervise usage by, and be responsible for the action of any such minors who use the computer and/or password access the Website. The parent/guardian shall act on behalf of the minor, and bind himself/herself/themselves in accordance with the terms and conditions.
In case you do not wish to be contacted by phone/sms, please drop in a mail at support@Apticube.com
All payments have to be made to the account of "JH Education Private Limited". The user must not make any payment to any other account under any circumstances.
The Company will not be responsible in case the user ignore this advice and still make a payment to any unauthorized persons/accounts.
The Company shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction.
The Website Apticube.com is provided by JH Education Private Limited and its affiliates, all together being a part of the JH Education Private Limited ("Company"). The services of this Website www.Apticube.com (“Website”) are available only to the registered users (“Users”) on a single user basis, for a particular period of time on making the stipulated payment and abiding by the applicable terms and conditions. The said services are personal in nature and cannot be assigned or transferred to or shared with any other person other than the registered users.
By registering yourself as a user and subscribing to avail the services of the Website, it will be deemed that you have read, understood and agreed to fully abide by all the terms and conditions of the Website as contained herein. Further, by registration on the Website, you agree to make your contact details available to Apticube.com or its operator viz. JH Education Private Limited so that you may be contacted by the Company for admission information through email, telephone and SMS; receive promotional mails/special offers from the Website
The right to use the services of the Website is on revocable license/permission basis as per the terms and conditions contained herein. Except the usage of the services during the license period, the registered users shall not have any right or title over the Website or any of its contents.
Please note that the password generated by the user for accessing the Website should not be shared with anyone else at any time. Please take note that the services availed by the user shall be constrained to his/her/its/their use only and the user cannot share the password with others or allow other to use the said services as availed by the User. This will be a gross violation of the terms and conditions mentioned herein.
All the prices herein are subject to change without any notice. Every effort has been made to ensure accurate pricing of the products/forms/services featured on the Website. In the event the price of a service(s) provided by the company changes/revised, the user shall be notified prior to providing the said service(s). All the services under this website are provided by the Company on “as is” basis with no representations or warranties of any kind of information.
USE OF WEBSITE
The User represent, warrant, covenant and undertake that the user shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Website, that:
- Belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, podophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating to encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- Violates any law for the time being in force;
- Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- Impersonate another person;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
The user further represents, warrant, covenant and undertake that your use of the Website shall not:
- Violate any applicable local, provincial, state, national or international law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation;
- Interfere with or disrupt computer network to the Website;
- Impersonate any other person or entity, or make any misrepresentation as to your employment by or affiliation with any other person or entity;
- Forge headers or in any manner manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any user information;
- Upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information for which the user do not have all necessary rights and licenses;
- Upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material which infringes, violates, breaches or otherwise contravenes the rights of any third party, including any copyrights, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right;
- Interfere with or disrupt the use of the Website by any other user, not “stalk”, threaten, or in any manner harass another user;
- Upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information which contains a computer virus, or other code, files or programs intending in any manner to disrupt or interfere with the functioning of the Website, or that of other computer systems;
- Uses the Website in such a manner as to gain unauthorized entry or access to the computer systems of others;
- Upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information which constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to other liability, or otherwise violate applicable law;
- Upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
The Company reserves its right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or refuse all or part of the services, for any reason without any notice.
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING
There may be third party information, advertisement, and schemes displayed through this Website. The Company disclaims, to the fullest extent permissible, the correctness, viability, availability, merchantability or fitness of such information, advertisement and scheme. The Company declares that the advertisers and their clients etc. are neither its agent nor its partner or principal and the Company does not provide any guarantee or warranty or any representation on behalf of any of the advertisers or their clients.
Any content downloaded from the link of the third party and used shall be entirely at the risk of the user and no services utilized by this Website shall create any warranty. The Company shall not be responsible if any information/page is downloaded from the Company and after downloading complete/partial, text/information is altered/obscured contained therein.
In no event the Company be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Website, with the delay or inability to use the Website or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products and services obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the Website, whether based on contract, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of damages.
All material available on this Website “Apticube.com” including but not limited to, its design, text, graphics, screen shots, files and selection and arrangement thereof is protected by copyright laws. Access to the services and contents are subject to these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions contain warranty, guidelines for link to other websites & linking disclaimer and limitation of use.
We at JH Education Pvt. Ltd. are committed to respecting the user’s online privacy and recognize the user’s need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information the user share with the Company.
“Personal Information” means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home. By visiting the Website, the user agrees to comply with our policies. Our policy is designed to assist the user in understanding how the Company collect and use the personal information the user provide and to assist the user in making informed decisions when using the Website and its services.
The website also stores data other than the content which provides information on personal identity in the form of IP and cookies. It is henceforth comes under the category non personal identifiable data which also includes search history, queries submitted, education interests, date and time, domain, advertisement response.
The website also collects and stores the data submitted by users. As the Company allow users to request data from educational institutions listed on the Website, so the Company share the data to respective institutes to fulfil the request and the privacy of such kind of data. Means of data collection on Apticube.com
Service Registration Forms: The service registration forms on the website are made to simplify the process of data presentation by collecting the user interests, educational qualification and age. Login/Signup- By creating a user account visitor agrees the terms of conditions of the Website and the Company can use the data collected through the Website in the analysis of trends and can also be forwarded to the educational service providers depending upon the usage history. User also agrees to receive SMS and Emails containing the information of the college and course he/she applies in and also of related colleges and courses.
The company can use data collected through the website in various ways:
- Opt-in Mails- Company sends customized mails on the users opting for newsletters or notification on admission process and entrance tests. Users can anytime unsubscribe from the service.
- Feedbacks: The Company may contact its visitors or users for feedback on any new feature or services.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND JURISDICTION
That any dispute between the Company and the User arising out of or touching upon or in relation to the information provided on the website including the interpretation of the terms and conditions hereof shall be settled amicably by mutual discussion. In case the Company and the User are unable to settle their disputes within 15 days, the same shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts at New Delhi.
Use of the information provided on the website shall be governed by Indian laws and only courts at New Delhi, India shall have jurisdiction to entertain any dispute arising therefrom.
- The Company reserves its right to discontinue (temporarily or permanently) this website any time without any notice and the Company shall not be liable for such discontinuance of this website.
- The Company may withdraw access, suspend or restrict the right of any user regard the website or any part of the website, without assigning any reason and at its sole discretion. The terms and conditions of the website shall supersede the termination.
- The Company does not make any assurance or guarantee that the Website will operate continuously or be error free. The Company does not guarantee or warrant that the Website or any link to the Website will be free from viruses and other destructive agents and will not be liable for any interference or damage to computer system of the user in connection with use of the Website by the user and any link to the Website. The user must take his/her/its/their own precautions to ensure that the computer and its operating system has the necessary technical specifications and safeguards for use of the Website.
- The Website or any contents thereof does not intend to provide any investment, tax or legal advice of any kind whatsoever.
- The Website provides information based on sources believed to be accurate and reliable.
- Users are responsible for seeking the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the information, opinions, advice or content available at Website.
- The user agree to use the website only for lawful purposes and shall not indulge in any activity as is likely to impact the safety and security of the Website or render the same inaccessible or otherwise damage the Website, or is used to spread any malicious substance or nuisance thereof. That the user undertakes not to use the website in any manner as is likely to interfere with the security of the website or is likely to cause any harm to the rights of any third parties.
- The Company reserves the right to delete, change or modify all or any comments, posts, reviews posted by the user at any point of time without any prior intimation to any person and he/she shall have no objection regarding the same.
- The user understands and agrees that the user is personally responsible for his/her/its/their behaviour on the Website.
- 10.The user shall be personally responsible for taking all necessary precautions of the devices, computer systems and data against any sort of viruses, hacking, spamming, phishing, malicious code or any other form of risks associated with using of internet.
- The user shall not link any other website to this website or to any portion thereof without the prior written permission / approval from the Company. In case of non-adherence of this clause, Company reserves the right to initiate necessary legal proceeding against the user.
- 12.The Website may contain links to websites that are not controlled and/or maintained by the Company. Access to and use of such other websites is at user’s own risk and subject to any terms and conditions of use which govern such websites. By providing such links, Company shall not be deemed to endorse, recommend, approve, guarantee or introduce any third parties or their services or products, or any facts, views, advice, information and/or products found on such websites. The Company is not responsible for the content contained on any such websites, or for the failure of any product or service offered for sale or advertised on any such websites or for any damages that may result therefrom.
- 15.As a genuine User, You should give only correct and accurate information about him/her/its/theirs and if any information is found to be false or incorrect the user shall be held responsible for the same and the Company reserves right to take any action against the user as it may deem fit.
- 16.The Company may modify or update or alter or add to the information and content of the Website as also the Website Terms and Conditions without any obligation to notify You or any other past, present or prospective user of the Website.
- 17.The Website is solely for user’s personal non-commercial use and the user must ensure that use of the Website is exclusively for this purpose. The Company only grants the user a non-exclusive, non- transferable, limited right to use the Website. The user shall not claim any other right in respect of the Website.
- 18.The user shall not create any derivative work from any information or content appearing on the Website or any part of it.
- 19.The user shall be completely and solely responsible and liable for any charges, taxes, duties, fees and any other charges that arise in connection with the user’s use of the Website. The user shall not in any manner interfere with the software or any other technical aspect of the Website or use the Website in any manner that could disrupt, damage, disable, or adversely affect any server of the Company or any networks or operating systems connected to the server of the Company.
- 20.The user shall also not use the Website in a manner that interferes with or impedes the use of the Website by other users. The user shall not attempt to gain access to the Website through unethical and/or illegal means including hacking. The user shall not attempt to alter the contents of the Website in any manner or post or attempt to post any abusive or defamatory content on the Website.
- 21.The Company reserves the right to restrict, suspend or delete the right of any User to use the website if the Company believes the User is spreading malicious or defamatory information or any kind of virus on the website or is otherwise causing any kind of damage or harm to the website.
- 22.This website and its content may not be accurate, up to date, complete, and is not to be relied upon.
- 23.The information contained on this Website is not intended as legal, financial or real estate advice and must not be relied on as such. One should make his/ her/ its own inquiries, perform proper due diligence and obtain independent professional advice before making any legal or financial decisions.
- 24.The user shall not have any right or license to use any of the trademarks and intellectual property rights of the Company that may be contained on the Website. All contents on Website including but not limited to trademarks, images, designs, software, logos and other proprietary and copyrighted material and is protected under laws governing intellectual property and shall at all times be property of the Company.
- 25.Any material downloaded from any third party website is copyrighted material of such third party or its licensors and shall be governed by the terms and conditions mentioned on the website of such third party and by using, downloading, installing any such software indicates acceptance of such terms.
- 26.The user shall not display, download, reproduce, copy, publish, license, commercialize, transfer, sell any material protected under intellectual property rights as defined above and/or posted on this Website, in any other manner.
- 27.In case the Company fails to act with respect to a breach by the user or any other party or uses, such failure shall not constitute a waiver nor shall it preclude the Company from exercising its right to act in respect of subsequent breaches. The Company reserves the right to take necessary action against the user for such breach at any point of time as the Company may deem fit.
HOW THE USER MAY CONTACT THE COMPANY:
The user may contact the company by approaching us at info@Apticube.com
In case of any grievances related to content on the Website, the User may contact the Company’s Grievance office or write at the following address:
Apticube U/O JH Education Pvt. Ltd.
112(A), SCO 46, Sector 11, Panchkula, Haryana.
The user while submitting the grievance shall provide the following information:
- Identification of the information provided by the user.
- Clear statement as to whether the information is personal information or sensitive personal information
- Address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- A statement that the user have good-faith belief that the information has been processed incorrectly or disclosed without authorization, as the case may be
REVISION TO THE TERMS